About Me

My photo
Long distance runner (up to 100 miles), blogger and obsessed parkrunner. Mum to one, currently taking a break from teaching to be that Mum of one!

Wednesday 27 February 2013

Just hanging on...

Breakfast was a toasted bagel - one side with white chocolate spread, one side with peanut butter...

I ate three tangerines throughout my day...one at break, one at lunch and one after school...

The Graze Pear Tatin box was also part of my break...

Made us meatballs on mash with peas and gravy for tea...

Tasty  bread roll with butter mopped up my gravy!  Yum!  :)

Dan put some white chocolate spread onto a Digestive biscuit for me for dessert...


I was supposed to be doing speed work at club but I really did not fancy going...the house was a tip, I felt like I hadn't seen Dan properly for ages.  I know I saw him on Monday night for dinner, but we talked pretty much the entire time about my job situation.  Feeling pretty stretched at the moment!  Must become a better girlfriend/daughter/house-owner/pet-owner/employee!...

No comments:

Post a Comment