About Me

My photo
Long distance runner (up to 100 miles), blogger and obsessed parkrunner. Mum to one, currently taking a break from teaching to be that Mum of one!

Wednesday 13 February 2013

Pancakes!

Allegedly to use up what you had left in your cupboards before Lent.  Now, ironically spent rushing around supermarkets desperatly hoping there's still lemons in stock!
Anyway, I found these really cute giraffe pancakes on Pinterest.  Mine didn't turn out quite the same and I gave up after just making one for Dan for tea before resorting to standard pan-shaped pancakes!
My attempt at a giraffe pancake!  (Looked more like a horse with chickenpox...)
Dan then decided to make me a heart-shaped pancake for my tea!
Anyway, I stayed at my friends for a really long catchup in Norfolk, which meant I wasn't back in time for running club and really didn't fancy going out in the cold pitch black when I got back last night, so substituted yesterday as one of my rest days.  Ready for 8 slow miles tomorrow though!

No comments:

Post a Comment